Meet the Rakuten & Techstars Team in Hyderabad on 7th Feb 20191 year ago Tata Teja
Applications for the Rakuten Accelerator, powered by Techstars are now open through April 7th! The program will take place this July-October in Singapore.
The Rakuten Accelerator, powered by Techstars focuses on the Future of Communication, Data Marketing, and Digital Commerce. We’re looking for companies from around the world that are applying technologies including AI, Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, IoT and Big Data Analytics to meet demands across the areas of telecom, communication, messaging, media, content, streaming, advertising, travel loyalty, e-commerce, logistics, delivery, payments, lending, and insurance.
Meet them on February 7th in Hyderabad to learn more about the program and the type of companies that should apply. They will provide an overview of the program and hear from partner, Rakuten.
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: CIE at IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Startup Weekend Hyderabad team love to meet founders, entrepreneurs, investors and other ecosystem partners from the Hyderabad community. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A and a networking session. You can ask questions and:
- Learn about Dhritiman’s entrepreneurial journey and his experiences as a mentor and investor.
- How to get into TechStars and why a founder should apply by Dhritiman Hui, Managing Director, Rakuten Accelerator, Powered by Techstars
- Learn about Rakuten from Rupinder Singh, Innovation Principal, Chief Executive Innovation Office, Rakuten
- Find out what happens when you join the Techstars family
- Welcome and program overview: Dhritiman Hui, Managing Director, Rakuten Accelerator, Powered by Techstars
- Hear from our program partner, Rupinder Singh, Innovation Principal, Chief Executive Innovation Officer at Rakuten