Lab 32: T-Hub’s new incubation program Learn Network Grow
T-Hub introduces its new LAB 32 Incubation program, a crucial part of their ongoing efforts to make your startup journey smoother.
It is a six-month tailored program designed specifically for early stage-startups, who have gained some traction, raised funding or are in the post revenue stage (except research and pharma industry).The ecosystem comprises of the right mix of individuals, organizations, and resources that can help your startup scale in a competitive environment. The first batch of the bi-annual program on may 1st, 2018.
• 6-month program with specifically designed playbooks for the Indian context.
• Workshops and seminars by senior executives, CxOs, and serial entrepreneurs
• Participate in International/ National demo days and other competitions
• T-Hub team office hours
• One-One interactions with a dedicated pool of mentors, Investors, and partners.
• Negotiated partnership Initiations with its curated list of service providers.
• Ample networking opportunities through our ongoing programs and competitions
• Access to the T-Hub’s vibrant Startup community
• 24/7 access to catalyst facility.
• International and national visibility.
• Accessed to T-Hub’s unparalleled pool of resources and knowledge.
Its first cohort aims at fostering opportunities and helping you build a business model that is more resilient and resourceful.
Lab 32 is a 6 month long, in-house structured playbooks for early-stage startups. We bring together our in-depth knowledge of the startup ecosystem, strategic corporate partners, negotiated partnerships with numerous service providers, presence of investors, international visibility and dedicated pool of mentors under one program.
Virtual Membership is location independent by design. This model suits entrepreneurs who need the services of an incubator but still want to maintain their own offices while holding on to geographical advantages and strategies.
If you are interested to apply click here:https://t-hub.co/incubation/