5000+ Curated Startup Tools and Resources2 months ago Saritha Keshamoni
Building Startups is a roller coaster ride and entrepreneurs are constantly in search of the right resources, tools and support networks that can help in their startup journey.
To make life a bit easier, StartupByte has spent the last 1 month curating an awesome collection of 5000+ Startup Tools and Resources that you can use as a reference on an ongoing basis to identify the most recommended tools that are relevant for your startup.
Access 5000+ curated startup tools and resources here.
The resources are curated by categories in a user friendly manner so that you can narrow down to the right resources with limited effort. A quick glance of the various startup resources accessible to you are as below:
- Content Marketing Resources
- Email Marketing Resources
- Growth Hacking Resources
- SEO Tools and Resources
- Social Media Marketing Resources
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Tools for Design
- UI and Web Design Resources
- UX Design Resources
- Startup Ecosystem Reports
- Startup Investments Reports
- Healthcare Startup Ecosystem Reports
- Fintech Startup Ecosystem Ecosystem Reports
- Technology Startup Ecosystem Reports
- State Wise Government Policies for Startups
- Business Model Canvas Resources
- Lean Startup Resources
- Best Books, Articles, Blogs, Podcasts, Learning Resources, Videos
- Startup Influencers to follow
- Startup Listing Websites/ Directories
- Startup Publishing/ Media Websites
- Best Books, Podcasts, Case Studies, Courses for Product Managers
- Ideation, Market Research, Wireframing, Prototyping
- User Stories, Product Research, Design , Execution and Build Great Products
- Pitch Deck Resources
- Angel Investments, Venture Capital, Crowd Funding Resources
- Incubators, Accelerators and other Funding Sources.
- Best Blogs, Websites, Resources for Hiring
The list is being actively populated on an ongoing basis. Explore the above collection to know about the best blogs, newsletters, courses, tips and tricks, tools, webinars, top influencers to follow and a lot more essential for startups.
Check it out and please share it with your networks: 5000+ curated startup tools and resources