Aeromate – India’s first Aviation & Aerospace Digital Ecosystem1 week ago Tata Teja
Aeromate is one stop solution for the Aviation & Aerospace ecosystem. It is launched last month 12th January with Mr. SGK Kishore – CEO, GMR Hyderabad Intl Airport [GMR Group] at Hyderabad.
Aeromate is founded by Mr. Kishore Kumar Maley [Aerospace MBA –IIM Bangalore + TBS France] and it is a collaboration platform built to address the pain points of the current Aviation and Aerospace Ecosystem. All the important problems faced by the candidates and employers are addressed with this offering.
Aeromate is an End-To-End closed loop platform from aspirants to Aviation Industry Veterans, who are retired and willing to serve the industry,. Aeromate provides a platform for- The Aspirants, who wants to join the industry; Fresher (first time job seeker), Experienced professionals who want to Up skill & get promoted and Corporate, who are looking for candidates with the right skill set.
Aeromate categorizes jobs by specialism covering all the Aviation & Aerospace eco-system & provides jobs posted by employers’ right from services to maintenance to manufacturing. This is probably the first to post Full Time, Contract, On Job Training, Internships and Part Time jobs. Aeromate is a collaboration platform where you meet not only employers & candidates but also Aviation Advisors who are highly established players in the industry or Guru’s of the industry who can foresee the future of Aviation & Aerospace in the upcoming years and guide through the skills required.
Aeromate also has a group of Mentors or Domain experts from the industry, picked from different domains in the ecosystem, who help convert the Vision to Action by writing blogs, articles and by setting certain standards and expectations in the industry encouraging the candidates and students by connecting with the HOD’s of the colleges/institutions thereby helping to connect academics to industry.
Aeromate has a knowledge hub where all the latest happenings, blogs and various articles are shared by candidates, experts and also by anonymous persons. Aeromate also has Google Maps Enabled Solutions which shows you jobs posted in your vicinity.
Reviews for particular organization/institution/firm are also introduced on Aeromate, which will allow other organizations as well as candidates to gain knowledge on the organization they are going to join or make partnership with, which helps in decision making and acts as a guide for the beginners to choose the best. Survey/ Contests/ Online Exam are also conducted on Aeromate for the first level filtration of candidates to ease HRs to interview better candidates.
Benefits Of Aeromate:
- Acts as a perfect platform for organisations who want to establish Aviation and Aerospace vertical in their organisations.
- Helps in rapid team building required for existing or new organisations with various skill sets right from higher management to a fresher.
Knowledge hub and acts as a bridge between Industry expectations Vs Reality.
- Attract the right Talent with Surveys/Contests conducted on Aeromate specific to the employer.
- Easy to find candidates with Niche Skill and also Bulk Hiring in Off Season.
- Get more unique CV’s/Minimum spam profiles and reduces the hiring cost to the company.
- Acts as a learning platform for HRs who are not from Aviation and Aerospace Background. As HRs will be aware of Industry Pioneers from blogs posted in Aeromate, they can gain access for suggestions and referrals.
- Spend less time and gain better output with increased reach.