Bakers Technology Fair 20152 years ago Shalini B
Baking is an art in itself, and if you love to practice this art, then you must definitely set high standards because there is no compromise in food, specially this sector. The industry of baking, is one big growing industry that does not seem to end at all. With each passing day, employers wake up with more expectations from the students, while the students wake up with new aspirations. Among all those who wish to pursue a career in baking, few of them dream of starting their own businesses in this field. For those who envision their future in this industry, the most awaited event of the year is here – The Bakers Technology Fair.
The Bakers Technology Fair 2015 will enable a platform for bakers and aspiring talents of this industry can display of a wide range of products and services offered to the baking and confectionery industry. This Fair aims to help all categories of bakery and confectionery product manufacturers to find smarter solutions for their business under one single roof.
Focus areas of the exhibition
The focus areas of this exhibition will be many, but the idea of this event revolves around centering on –
- Bakery & Confectionery Equipment
- Commercial Kitchen Solutions
- Refrigeration and Cold chain services
- Flavours & Ingredients
- Packaging Solutions
- Ancillary services
It is a 3 day event beginning on 20th November 2015. The team of Synergy Exposures and Events India Pvt Ltd, (organizers of this Fair) are organizing this whole show with the main aim that this 3 -days of extensive networking will open a world of opportunities to promote, develop and brand a baker’s products and skills in all Southern states.
You can be a part of this fair either as a visitor or as an exhibitor. Exhibitors will get a chance to interact with approximately 5000 + visitors including Bakery owners, Master bakers, consultants, Association members and decision makers from leading bakeries, bread / biscuit plant, confectioneries etc. This platform would prove to an ideal opportunity to appoint distributors, to meet and to create awareness with users of these products and services. It would also be a focal point every baker’s distributors and visitors to see the product demonstration and display of professional’s latest products.
What’s in for you as a visitor/ exhibitor?
Wondering why you should be there from 20th November 2015 to 22nd November 2015? Here are the answers to it –
- Leading Food Business Operators are expected to be there. They will be directly involved at the exclusive meeting, “Bakers Knowledge Sharing Forum”. Through this forum, they shall share their insights about the market, growth opportunities and shall address subjects that are the tenacious need of the hour
- Industry related visitors, entrepreneurs & home bakers are to be there to guide exhibitors and to interact with the visitors
- The Pastry Challenge – This is one of its kind opportunity for all pastry bakers. You shall witness live demonstrations by country’s leading chefs at this fair. You may also get a chance to help bakers to familiarize with popular products entering into the market. Snack producers, sweet makers, bread manufacturers, hotel & restaurant business professionals will be a part of this business platform
- An exclusive Food Service Pavilion will help consultants & chefs to identify their requirement for their projects in line with the latest guidelines of the regulatory bodies
- This fair is an excellent opportunity for commercial buyers and procurement professionals who are interested in sourcing their needs for hotels and bakery related projects
When – 20th November to 22nd November 2015
Where – HITEX exhibition Ground
Be there to witness a focused expo on bakery and confectionary, technology and services from the bakery industry. This expo requires no prior registration. It is an open exhibition for any and all visitors. Make the most of any opportunity that comes your way, because “opportunity does not knock twice on the same door.