BioAsia 2016 – Connecting the dots2 years ago Shalini B
The Government of India has envisioned a Digital India and has been working towards building smart cities using the latest technology. The use of technological interventions have also been in use for extensive development in the healthcare sector. In terms of health, India has a rich pool of patient and disease information, which, if profiled can open up infinite opportunities of finding breakthrough and affordable healthcare solutions.
There is an increasing pressure to reduce healthcare costs globally, emerging markets particularly India is gaining further prominence with its scientific and tech talent pool, contract research and manufacturing activities, process reengineering and innovative R&D capabilities serving as key enablers. Under this backdrop, the 13th BioAsia will focus on connecting the dots to build stakeholder consensus and draw distinct roadmap.
The BioAsia 2016 is a raised area which will focus on Digital Health and mHealth among others with the objective of providing a platform to enable cross pollination of ideas between tech companies, medical community, life sciences organizations and the startup community.
This event, scheduled to happen in February next year, and will mark the 13th year of BioAsia. This event is considered to be the state’s flagship international convention. The event is organized by the State Government of Telangana and the Federation of Asian Biotech Associations [FABA] in partnership with the Government of India & Make in India, with the objective of positioning India as the global life sciences & healthcare destination.
BioAsia, over the years, has built a formidable reputation with the key stakeholders and is now considered one of the pre-eminent meetings in Asia witnessing participation of about 1700 delegates and 2000 visitors from over 50 Countries every year.
As a part of 2016 event, they are planning to organize a start-up pavilion to promote and showcase India’s vibrant start up community to the global audience. This year the event is going to focus on 500+ startups relating to healthcare. The main focus of the event will be on –
- mHealth & diagnostic mobile apps
- Patient data management and eHealth records
- 3D prosthetics & 3D Bioprinting
- Personalized medicine & treatments & many more…
You can be a participant of this convention if you are either already running a startup in the health care industry or, you are aspiring to start your own enterprise in this sector
If you are already into this sector, then be a part of this event to
- Grow with the leaders at BioAsia
- Network with decision makers of medical, pharma, biotech & IT industry from 50+ countries
- Join the Startup Pavilion to showcase innovative technologies and attract investors & customers
If you plan to enter the health care sector with your startup idea, then make sure to attend this convention to –
- Get exposed to the latest trends, demands, cutting-edge innovations in digital health and healthcare IT
- Explore collaboration opportunities and network with other startups & investors being showcased at the Startup Pavilion
Who else is going to be a part of this convention?
- Pharma & Biotech Companies
- Clinicians and Medical Practitioners
- Hospitals & Telemedicine Experts
- Tech Companies
- Big Data Analytics
- App Developers and Entrepreneurs
- Channel Partners & Delivery Consultants
- Academia & Scientists
- Venture Capitalists & PE Firms
Event Details –
When – 8th – 10th Feb 2016
Where – Hyderabad International Convention Center (HICC), Hyderabad
Registration – You have different registrations based on which part you want to play at the convention. Check out the page http://startups.bioasia.
You can exhibit your talents through this event, or you can get ideas as to how to implement your startup ideas. So, be there to get noticed, contribute, and learn.