BookMEDS is hiring C# Backend Developers2 years ago Saritha Keshamoni
BookMEDS, a city based angel funded startup, is uberizing Brick & Mortar Pharmacies in India by enabling customers to order medicines online and receive home delivery of medicines from the nearest pharmacy. With over 550+ pharmacies registered on their platform, BookMEDS is operational in 600+ zip-codes across India and catering to 30,000+ customers and they aim to become India’s largest and most trusted online pharmacy.
They have recently expanded outside of India with a B2B business model of being a technological partner for Brick-and-Mortar pharmacy chains and pharmaceutical companies to go online. BookMEDS has also successfully partnered with a pharmaceutical giant in Indonesia to launch operations in Indonesia by end of 2016.
BookMEDS is looking to hire C# Backend Developers with minimum of 1-3 years’ experience.
Location: Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Compensation: As per the Ability of the candidate.
Overview about the Role:
One of the most respectable job in software industry is that of a developer. The developer is the one who visualises the solution and implements it through code. While the people see it as a challenge, the developer sees it as an opportunity. Are you being respected in your current role? Does your manager who knows nothing about coding is unappreciative of your hard work and creativity? Are you being suffocated in your current IT organisation, where some idiot sitting abroad dictates your life? Well, it’s time for you to take control and make a move. BookMEDS is looking for kick-ass developers to build the most innovative healthcare products that matter to people across the world. If you have the abilities that deserve respect, then apply for this role. As an organisational policy, we don’t care about your education or your years of experience. What we care and respect is your current abilities on the latest technologies.
Conceptual and Analytical Capabilities:
The difference between a developer and a SMART developer is his/her ability to understand the requirements, analytically decode it and find a solution. Therefore, we give at most importance to the conceptual and analytical skills in the developers. This role demands the following analytical abilities:
- Ability to visualise and critically analyse the requirements.
- Ability to make decisions based on logic and engineering best practices.
- Ability to self-access and self-improve.
- Ability to go a step further to ‘wow’ the users by a better solution than they expected it to be.
- Ability to quickly learn newer technologies and do POCs.
- Inner zeal to gain respect by releasing products
Role will demand for the following technical abilities for the start. With time, you will be picking up more awesome skills:
- Ability to Design and develop .NET Web Applications, with proven ability to write server-side code.
- Knowledge in ASP.NET MVC and Web API is preferred.
- Experience on developing highly scalable solutions (>100,000 user load) is preferred.
· Experience in developing messaging applications using SignalR library is preferred.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity , please write to Hamad from BookMEDS at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Need help with hiring for your startup? Get in touch with us and let us help you!