With everything available in the virtual world today, payments have become an imperative part of the world. When we have no option, but to make online payments – majority of us hesitate keeping in mind the safety and security measures. India is more reliant on cash than almost any other country on earth and cash is the major problem now since Demonetization has been announced.
Understanding the dire need to make online payments more secure and flexible, Click&Pay was introduced by 4 visionary individuals.
About the startup
Click&pay is the complete package when it comes to payment solutions for both customers and businesses. Through this startup, customers can now enjoy online payment transactions with more security and flexibility. They provide users an easy way to make payments through their mobile application. This Evolution of mobile payments will replace all the cards/paper transaction and make money digital. They help users to make payments in a smart way by providing them to find the best offers in their locality and cash backs on successful transactions. Users can also send/request money to their pals.
With this startup, as a merchant or business, you can accept payments online/offline both safely and securely, meaning your business is no longer confined to the local area—it’s open to anyone with Internet access. Click&pay provides everything under one roof. They can take care of the Invoicing, Improving cash flow management, automated payments, accounting and taxation. So you can concentrate on running your business.
How does the service work?
The team of this startup has ensured that the service is limited to just three steps as under –
- Download and Scan: Download the app and use your phone’s camera to scan the code displayed at the checkout counter. You can download the app today on your iOS and Android phones
- Pay: Enter the amount you want to pay and confirm payment with your 4 digit PIN
- Go: You’re done. Just ensure that the merchant has received the proof of payment
Founded in 2015, the startup has already had top notch partnership achievements. The startup is the proud associate and business partners with “YES BANK”. This partnership provides wallet services (Pre-paid payment instrument). Click&Pay has also partnered with ICICI, which is helping the startup in integrating UPI in their application. That’s not all – The startup has to its credit the status of a portfolio company in India’s largest Incubator T-HUB, Hyderabad.
Why should you choose Click&Pay?
Choose this startup because it is –
- Free: Click & Pay is absolutely free to use, with no additional charges to you as the user. Network providers’ standard data charges will apply.
- Safe: Your card details are securely encrypted on your phone. We don’t have access to them, and neither do the shop you’re buying from.
- Easy: Just download the app and link your credit or debit card. In less than 1 minute, you’re good to go!
- Convenient: Click & Pay lets you pay for the goods and services you need, where ever you are. No cash or cards needed!
Features of Click&Pay:
- Instant Pay: Simply unlock your App, Scan the QR code/ enter the vendor code, enter the amount and click on pay. You are done with your payment
- Local Offers at your fingertips: Carry all of your local offers and wallet offers right on your phone
- Real-time Cashbacks: Get exciting cashbacks on every transaction you make with Click and Pay at integrated Merchants
- Send and spend money instantly: Send money to anyone with a mobile number, or request money on-the-go
- Simple bill payments: Easily pay all your bills from directly within the application.
- All in one Wallet: Customers can easily find their boarding passes, movie tickets, retail coupons, membership cards and many more
- Invoice: Our invoice software puts everything you need get paid in one place
- Payments: Process easy and simple mobile payments anywhere. It provides multiple mode of payments
- Analytics: Learn about your customers each time they pay
- Campaigns: Run smart, targeted campaigns to increase revenue
- Platform: Integrate into your app/site with our dev platform
- Review and Feedback: Learn about your customers feedbacks each time they pay
Click&pay was started in December 2015, with four founding members including –
- Kalyan Karteek Sadasivuni: He is a Product-maker, Technologist, and designer. He also handles the investments and partnerships of the startup
- Sai Sandeep: He is an all-rounder with excellent technical knowledge. He is well experienced in handling the creative part of the coding
- Chandra Sekhar: He is one of the core team members, handling operations and HR. He also handles the social media platforms for Click&pay
- Nagendra Babu: He takes care of Marketing, Sales and vendor management of the firm
Apart from the founding team, Click&Pay is a team of 14 people passionate members who are working with a vision to make nation cashless.
Revenue Models for Businesses
If you are looking forward to partner with this startup for payments, you can avail one of the below revenue models –
- 2% commission on each transaction
- One app that does everything for a business: Payments, Loyalty, customer feedback and more
- Business interact with their customers with exciting offers and deals to increase the footfall
- 2% commission on each transaction
- You can use multiple payment methods that suits your business model
- Grow your business with custom design campaigns
- Get tailored solutions and customization to our best in class suite of APIs
- End to End Integration into your business application
- Accounting made easy with auto update of data
Current and future Plans
Currently, Click&Pay have on-boarded around 2000+ offline merchants in both Telangana and Andhra Region in the span of 4months with just a team of 2 people. They have achieved 80% success rate of their product as the merchants got benefited and accepted the product. They have also got a foothold in the Hyderabad market.
It’s going to be one year since the launch of the platform, and the team is quite happy with the results. Currently, they are testing B2B application with the existing clients by working in various segments. In the next six months, they aim to expand into targeted segments like educational institutes, Insurances companies and SME’s.
“But after an intense market research we have found a lot of real payment problems existing in the B2B sector which are needed to be addressed. So we decided move to B2B market. Instead of being one among many players in the B2C market and just being an option we want to provide solutions to the actual problems. ” Says Kalyan Karteek.