Conference on IoT: Current and Future Trends
“Managing data, devices and connectivity in Digital World”
27 October 2016, Hotel ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad
IoT is the abbreviation of Internet of Things. This is a system of interrelated computing, digital, or mechanical machines that have a capability of doing work without human-human or human-computer interaction. IoT has become something that interests major players now, be it technology giants or business communities. This is a buzzword for industrial change and revolution. It expects to transform real word objects to intelligent machines and aims unify every object in the same infrastructure.
How does IoT have an impact on you?
There are many examples for what this might look like. Say for example you are on your way to a meeting; your car could have access to your calendar and already know the best route to take. If the traffic is heavy your car might send a text to the other party notifying them that you will be late. On a broader scale, IoT doesn’t just impact on how you live but also how you work.
To mark this significance, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the Conference on IoT: Current and Future Trends on 27 October 2016, at Hotel ITC Kakatiya, Begumpet, Hyderabad with the theme ‘Managing data, devices and connectivity in Digital World’.
Objectives of this conference:
1. Discuss opportunities provided by IoT.
2. Bring industry experts, leading researchers and other stakeholders to share their experiences of IoT.
3. Discuss innovations, trends and concerns in the field of Internet of Things.
4. Demonstrate novel IoT technologies, platforms and solutions adopted in IoT.
5. Speakers from telecommunications, cloud computing, Data Analytics, and experts from IoT will be there to address you.