Cyrrup – Your Safety, Our Priority
Safety and security in India is an option than necessity. Statistics say that there is one death every four minutes due to a road accident in India. In India there is 1 road accident for every minute and a person dies for every 6 minutes on Indian roads. Most accidents occur due to rash driving or drunk driving.
Gaurav Kumar and Aswini Nunna carefully studied these statistics and came up with a solution to put an end to rash and drunk driving. The solution was in the form of the startup, Cyrrup.
About the startup
Cyrrup is a company for all innovations in IoT, telemantics, healthcare fields that solves the big issues at best prices. The products (Vehicle Black Box, Smart Fleet Management, Tracked) are specially designed in such a way that they will always be helpful in case of emergency.
With a first of its kind, Wi-Fi and GPS-enabled devices and around-the-clock support system, it provides the best option for you to contact the relevant person or institution when an emergency situation strikes. This compact and lightweight device can also be customized for use in specific non-emergency situations. It helps you to keep an eye on your driver on their driving behaviors even also helps you to track the route of the transport system and notify according to the respective stops.
- Vehicle Black Box: It is an ultimate vehicle management device that sits on the dashboard, for monitoring the performance of vehicle and driver behaviour while keeping safety and security of vehicle and people driving the vehicle its occupants. It works in similar fashion as in flight black box, with additional features to know the vehicle status, monitor its health, fuel levels, while providing safety and security of vehicle and its occupants. Any vehicle owner, cab servicing companies like Uber, Ola, Zoomcars, fleet management, cargo, delivery management, transportation management like buses can use this device which helps them to understand and keep an eye on driver behavior and vehicle health.
- Tracked: Tracked is an app for live tracking of your transportation. It notifies people waiting for daily transportation services like cabs or buses with timely alerts or notifications about the vehicle location, time to reach and live movement tracking on maps. Use the app to find out the exact time to reach and the current location of the school bus on their mobile phone and plan accordingly which will save their time. It can also be used by students or employees waiting for their daily transportation. Instead of calling our friends/drivers, we can track the vehicle using smartphones. Tracked can be used in public transport systems such as buses, cabs etc to know about their location, route and also get notified according to the stops reached. This is a hazel free product developed by Cyrrup to make the transportation system easy to use. With the help of Tracked, the individual would be able to trace the route of the transport system and gets notified when the vehicle reaches the nearby stops.
- Smart Fleet Management: With the help of Smart Fleet Management, owners can know where their vehicles are located, where they are going, how the drivers are driving them, the status of vehicle health. It helps for tracking of delivery bikes to trucks. It also helps owners to know what path/ route the drivers are taking and at what speed they are driving the vehicle. It also notifies the owner in case of fuel theft and it gives a complete power to the owner to keep an eye on the vehicle health and also the driver’s behavior. Using the Smart Fleet Management dashboard the fleet owner can locate and track any vehicle at any time using the mobile and web app. Daily, weekly and monthly data analytic report will be sent to the owner which shows the performance of the driver and vehicle. These data analytic reports and video footage’s come handy in case of accidents, insurance claims, false accusers etc. The owners/ managers can also trace the driver behavior, the ways he drives the vehicle, the speed graph and the sharp turns taken by the driver and also the inner and outer camera video footage of the vehicles.
Gaurav Kumar if the founder and CEO of this startup. He is an IIT-G Alumni & has 13+ years of experience working for MNC’s like Samsung, Intel, Texas Instruments, Qualcomm prior to starting Cyrrup Technologies. Co-founder, Aswini Nunna, is a tech enthusiast and entrepreneur. She was working on similar lines since her college days and served MNC’s before joining Cyrrup. Apart from the duo, Cyrrup is a 7 member team.
Features of the products
- Live Vehicle Locator: Helps you to locate/find your vehicle parked in parking lot and public places.
- Live Speed Tracking: Helps to track the speed levels of the vehicle at any time. If the driver is at over speed, an automatic notification will be sent to the owner’s app.
- Breath Analyzer: The driver has to come clean from the alcohol sensor test in order to drive the vehicle and if the driver is drunk beyond permissible level then the alcohol sensor disconnects the ignition thereby not allowing the driver to drive.
- Push to Call: This feature helps you to directly speak to Cyrrup’s Call Center or Family/Friends in the case of accidents or emergency support.
- Signals, Sharp turns and signboard tracking: Notifies you every time your driver jumps a signal or ignores a signboard and also notifies if the driver is taking too many sharp turns.
- GPS Tracking: Always keep track of your vehicle from anywhere, at any time using our App.
- Primary Camera: Helps you to record the video footages of the road/ path on which in the vehicle is traveling. This footage comes handy in case of accidents, illegal blames or insurance claims etc.
- Secondary Camera: Helps you to record video footages inside the vehicle, to monitor the driver’s behavior and the Passengers safety.
- Panic Button: In the case of frightening situations or vehicle breakdowns or emergencies, panic button will send your location to your families/friends and Cyrrup’s call center to help you from the fright
- Theft or Intrusion Detection Alerts: In case of theft or intrusion detection alert will be sent to the owner’s mobile app and using the app the owner can disconnect the vehicle ignition so that the vehicle is not stolen away.
Upcoming Features –
Hands Free Calling: Using the Bluetooth option in the device, you can connect your smartphone and answer your calls easily and safely while driving the vehicle.
Vehicle Health Monitor: Using this feature you can check your vehicle engine health, fuel level, servicing details on your mobile app with timely alerts. It also notifies you in case of fuel theft.
The startup is currently bootstrapped and are looking forth to get in partnership with automobile manufacturers to ensure safety is not on option rather than a necessary action, to set up a manufacturing unit in India, to make the device available and affordable for all vehicles in India.