Calling all Digital Marketers and enthusiasts! The Center for Management Development (CMD) at the IBS Hyderabad is hosting the Digital Marketing summit on the 14th and 15th of March.
The CMD aims at delivering quality services to industry and academia in training and consulting. The activities carried out by them includes Management Development Programs, Faculty Development Programs, Executive MBA and Consultancy in core management areas.
The keynote address will be given by Nitin Bawankule, India Head for Media, EComm and Local, Google. which will then be followed by discussions from Saptarshi Roy Chaudhury, VP Marketing at PurpleTalk and other senior practitioners from the industry. The two day event will consist of talks on best practices, issues and strategies in digital marketing by industry experts.
The Full Program topics are provided below :
- Digital Marketing – Emerging Trends, Opportunities and Strategies
- Best Practices in SEO and PPC models
- Digital Analytics
- Online Media Planning
- Future of Mobile industry and opportunities for DM
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
- State-of-the-art of Big Data
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Digital Marketing Metrics
- Web Project Management
- Users’ experiences
- Strategies for Digital Marketers
Registration Fee : Rs 10,000 per participant
For registration details click here