More than 50% of India’s companies work with interns in one way or the other, could be across Marketing, PR, HR Finance, Social Media, IT and NON-IT sectors. But how many of us face the prevalent and undeniable problem of finding the right one?
To solve the very problem, InternTheory an online internship marketplace run by 4 young entrepreneurs is organizing an Online Fair to enable employers to hire the right intern within 10 days in a very systematic fair.
Via this fair, you will be able to hire from a talent pool spanning more than 2500 campuses Pan-India.
- The fair will be live from 15th March- 18th March wherein more than 4 Lakh students will apply for internships on the website.
- To source quality interns, you will have to post your internship with them before 14th March via the following Link: www.interntheory.com/register/company. Visibility will be given on FCFS basis.
- The relevant students and campuses based on your internship profile will be notified and activated
- All applications will arrive at your email and dashboard on the 19th of March
- You can then review and schedule interviews with these candidates between 20th-25th March via the platform itself.
Currently, InternTheory helps more than 8500 employers hire interns via their platform including the likes of Viacom18, Times of India, Kotak, Aditya Birla, Reliance among others.
If you too would like to streamline your intern hiring process and reach out to the millennials of India for some fresh and young talent, you do not want to miss out on this fair. Best part? It’s free!