Just a month ago, the first Hyderabad edition of the DiSRUPPt event. After their first launch in Kolkata, the team wanted to test the startup ecosystem of Hyderabad and it proved to be so successful that the team is all set for their second edition!
DiSRUPPT 2017 is an event lead by 3 coaches & motivational speakers who are collaborating together to create ‘DiSRUPPt’ion in the minds, thoughts, ideas, words and actions of the daily personal and professional life of an entrepreneur.
This is a monthly leadership event that a team of world class speakers and coaches bring to various cities across India. It is usually a 3- 4 hour session, where participants indulge in learning, sharing and interacting with successful professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners who are there with the idea of DiSRUPPting the room with their learnings, experience and wisdom.
USPs of DiSRUPPt
The event is not a simple meetup with experts and coaches, but brings forth the following –
- It enables every participant to think, listen and DO
- It induces change in behavior by the end of the session
- It brings in clarity, desire and fulfillment on part of the attendee
- The event allows you to come up with ACTION items for your startup to impact results
- Get to have intensive 1-2-1 COACHING
Why to Participate?
Be a part of this session, to
- Learn from the experiences of those who have already tested the waters
- Get to know your true entrepreneur self
- Get a chance to discover your strengths and inner potential
This entire event series is the brain child of the following trio –
- Viiveck Verma – Coach, Investor & Philanthropist
Viiveck has 30+ years of work experience in well-known corporate houses, with a proven track record for excellence and dynamic leadership. He has successfully executed key positions of diverse nature and capacities during his career before turning into a thriving entrepreneur. He has effectively handled operational and strategic responsibilities. He is a result oriented individual and has seen immense success at managing profit center operations, corporate planning and business development.
- Harish Mehta – Coach, Trainer, Mentor
Harish, a certified Banker from the Indian Institute of Bankers, is now a Motivational Speaker and certified Business & Executive Coach, from ActionCOACH – the World’s No 1 Business Coaching Firm, a certified Law of Attraction Trainer, a licensed TLI from Tony Buzan – world’s no 1 Mindmap Trainer, and now a certified John Maxwell coach, teacher, trainer and speaker; has over 36 years of experience in Public Sector, Private Sector and in Senior Management Roles.
- Lokesh – Coach, Mentor & Co-Founder
Lokesh is a Certified Life and Financial Coach based in India. As a senior professional from the financial services industry and having worked for some of the best names, has given him an exposure across functions and roles. This past first-hand experience of his across ranks will play a huge role in understanding the situation and working for an effective coaching solution. He is an absolute peoples person and has an amazing ability to connect with people at their level. This ability of his helps him to dive deep for effective coaching. He is also a motivational speaker and creates high energy among participants. He is a dreamer and his signature workshop “DREAMS” has helped many to dream and work towards achieving the same.
The April edition is all set to have the below eminent business men as speakers –
- ADG Sri. T. Krishna Prasad – Executive Director, APIIC
ADG Sri T. Krishna Prasad, graduated as a Mechanical Engineering from premiere Institute NIT Warangal, and has studied management from IIM A and later joined IPS in 1986. As an officer in the police, he drafted important Policy Documents such as AP Industrial Policy, IT Policy, SEZ Act, etc. He has been actively involved in multiple activities related to infrastructure like Roads, Hitech city, Ganaravam port, ORR, Airport etc. to name a few. He is very easily the key man in creating the IT and IT related infrastructure in the city of Hyderabad.
- Major Mohammed Ali Shah – Theatre Actor
Major Mohommed Ali Shah a popular theatre personality has done extensive theatre with Padmashri Tom Alter and his uncle, Naseeruddin Shah. His play the “Major”, Actor’s Assorted Monologues has been well received not only in India but abroad as well. He has acted in films such as Agent Vinod, Haider which won 5 National awards, and an English film titled – “The Ruffian” for which he won several best actor awards at International platforms. Prior to being a full time actor, Major Shah studied management from IIM C and worked with leading multinationals like Genpact, Rolta Thales and Mahindra & Mahindra. He had also served the Army under Short Service Commission.
- Anshu Gupta – Founder, GOONJ
Anshu Gupta, a.k.a the Clothing Man is the Founder of Goonj. He founded GOONJ with a mission to make clothing a matter of concern and to bring it among the list of subjects for the development sector. His mission was to address the most basic but ignored need of clothing and the multifaceted role it plays in villages across India. Today Goonj is a pan India movement working equally widely in cities and villages, dealing with more than 3000 tons of material annually.
What else to expect at the event?
Apart from the above mentioned in kind goodies, DiSRUPPt, brings in –
- Event with speakers – which include 4 hours event with empowering speakers, Interaction with speakers, Individual sessions and a panel discussion
- Workshops – This includes a 2-3 days intense workshop conducted by coaching professionals with number of participants ranging from 30 – 50
- Corporate training – Which is basically a fully customized strategic training with clear objectives and content. You will have various brainstorming sessions with individual and group coaching
Event Details –
When – 26th April 2017
Where – Trident, Hyderabad
Time – 5 PM onwards
Registration – You can book your tickets here, today!