IoT workshop: Designing IOT Applications using NODEMCU (IOT development board)6 years ago Shalini B
According to Wikipedia, The Internet of things (stylized Internet of Things or IoT) is the internet working of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as “connected devices” and “smart devices”), buildings, and other items—embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
In 2013 the Global Standards Initiative on Internet of Things (IoT-GSI) defined the IoT as “the infrastructure of the information society. “The IoT allows objects to be sensed and/or controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit.
IoT is the next big thing in the technically global environment. Lot of people have already understood the benefits of this, while some are yet to understand. While startup are booming, the smart entrepreneurs are adopting to this new technology to streamline their connectivity.
Understanding the need of the hour, an IoT workshop is being organized in the city. This workshop is mainly aimed to create awareness on IOT by giving Hands-on experience of building an IOT application.
- Morning session: Basics on IoT – basics of IoT will be covered. Topics will revolve around IoT business, cloud and big data, sensors, protocol, DHT sensors
- Afternoon session: Remote Accessing and controlling. Topics will include analytics, cloud computing and big data, remote accessing the temp and humidity over cloud
As part of this workshop, you will be allowed to develop an IoT application. You will also get acquainted to design end to end IoT application. You will also have complete hands on know – how on ESP 8266 WiFi model.
Event Details –
- When – 8th January 2017
- Where – Behind Benz showroom, Kavuri hills, Madhapur
- Time – 09: 00 AM to 05: 00 PM
- Tickets – You can buy your tickets here. There are two different rates of the tickets
IoT training+ IoT hardware kit take away – Rs. 3000
IoT training with hardware kit (the kit has to be returned) – Rs. 1500
The hardware kit Includes:
- Node mcu development board
- 2 channel relay boards
- 4 LEDs
- 10 wire strips
- Bread board
- Programming cable
- DHT 11 sensor (temp and humidity sensor)
- LDR sensor
- 9V battery
Register TODAY! For further details, you can reach out to Raj @ 9640502200