For those marketers who find the ratio – 1:6 lucrative enough for a ROI metric, you should seriously consider influencer marketing (1). This ratio seems to be just an average of any influencer marketing effort globally. It just confirms that every brand can strive a much better ratio. While customers are the most influential brand ambassadors; there are a few influencers among them who they listen to. Celebrities are an obvious guess, but apart from the famous faces, few next door aunts, friends in the circle and colleagues at work also carry a great influence on purchase decisions.
To help your brand gain the right mind share among customers, Brand 360 brings forth a platform that connects brands with such influencers who matter the most to your customers. Brand 360 is a platform that connects brands with relevant influencers and vice versa, based on multiple dynamic parameters that concern reach, relevance and resonance. These three parameters measure the quality of impact of any brand amplification exercise. Even better, the platform enables brands to analyze the impact in the form of ROI, which is the final metric that decides the success to any marketing effort.
Brand 360 offers a methodology that will get you started with influencer marketing.
How to implement an influencer marketing campaign?
Influencer marketing campaigns need to be acutely targeted at the audience you want to reach to. The ‘who’ is what deciphers the ‘why’ in this scenario. Hence, it is highly recommended that you start influencer marketing campaigns only if you know your target audience and have managed to create detailed personas.
- Create target consumer personas – Each brand is consumed by a certain type of persona. If you have been disciplined in tracking lead and customer data, this exercise is a simple one. Data remains the backbone in creating consumer personas. They tell you who they are and how can they be reached to.
- Create Influencer personas – Influencers are those people who influence your consumer during a purchase decision. Hence, it becomes equally important for a brand manager to create influencer personas that outline how they impact a purchase decision, the degree of influence, where are the found mostly, do they play any dual roles in influencing and other aspects that remain personalized to your brand.
- Search for influencers on different media channels – Your brand can find potential customers (consumer personas) through people who influence them. Find these influencers on different media channels. Not all types of influencer personas are found on every media channel. For instance, your brand influencers could specialize in amplifying a message on Twitter and someone else could spread the word effectively among 10,000 Facebook friends. You need to match these personas and media.
- Assign different messages to different influencers – Each influencer comes with unique strengths. Advise them to create a unique message based on the brand guidelines and marketing objective. The length, tone and CTA of each message needs to be configured separately.
- Set a schedule – It is not just about setting a start and end date to a campaign but also what should be achieved by an influencer and by when. If this exercise is repetitive, then set a schedule for each influencer. Influencers could come in many forms like a blogger, tweeter, vblogger, photojournalist and so on.
- Analyze & Measure – Using a tool that can consolidate the data of such activity is highly recommended. It reduces time and effort of yourself and your marketing team. Measure what is impact that your brand achieved by each influencer. Tie back the insights to your strategy and add to your influencer marketing campaign.
About Brand 360:
Brand 360 is a startup based out of Hyderabad and founded by a woman entrepreneur Saritha Singh. She has created a 360 degree brand marketing solution that has unified social listening, campaign management and influencer management. It is built to capture trends and competitive information across the digital universe. Marketers are equipped with dashboards to monitor as well as initiate ad campaigns across selected ad-platforms. This discovery platform hosts influencers, validated by a social impact score that is generated by an in-built algorithm responsive to dynamic social receptors. www.brand360.io