If you are having a startup idea and in need of Mentorship, Here is the great news for you.Pitch your Ideas smartly and become an Entrepreneur.Yes! SmartPitch is giving you this great chance.
SmartPitch Competition is the flagship event of AAKAAR-IIT Bombay, which aims at providing a unique sharing platform and offers an opportunity for entrepreneurs, corporate businessmen and students to come together and work towards the development of smart cities, to exchange ideas and foster the new integrated approaches in India.
A smart city should be easily accessible to visitors and residents, and travel across the city should be problem-free. The aim is to provide a multifaceted, efficient, safe and comfortable transport system, which is linked to Information Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure and open data.
- Vehicle control and management system
- Traffic management and control
Smart buildings deliver useful building services that make occupants productive (e.g. illumination, thermal comfort, air quality, physical security, sanitation, and many more) at the lowest cost and environmental impact over the building lifecycle. They use information technology during operation to connect a variety of subsystems, which typically operate independently so that these systems can share information to optimize total building performance.
- Perimeter Access Control:
- Liquid Presence:
Smart Homes connect the devices and appliances in your home so they can communicate with each other and with you. Any device in your home that uses electricity can be put on your home network and at your command and the home reacts, whether you give that command by voice, remote control, tablet or smartphone.
- Intelligent Shopping Applications:
- Remote Control Appliances
Smart Society provides the Internet-based solution for the end-to-end Management of Office & Apartment Complexes (Commercial & Housing Societies). Through automation & timely information, Smart Society helps reduce time, effort & manual errors, leading to lowering the overall costs of managing the complex.
- Smart Parking:
- Structural Health:
Natural disasters can strike anywhere, anytime. But people are always thinking up new and innovative ways to provide relief when catastrophes occur.The main aim of this sector is to introduce new products which can help us tackle such situation in a better manner than the present situation. Below are some examples of such innovations.
- Concrete Canvas (Rapid Concrete Infrastructure):
- The All Terrain Solar Trailer (ATST):
JUDGES AND MENTORS
|Murthy NSN||Executive Director, Smarticites, PWC India|
|Purushottam Kaushik||Senior Advisor, Mckinsey, Smart Cities|
|Rajul Mehrotra||Director, Strategy, M&A and Smart Cities, Xylem India|
|Dinesh Vaswani||Director and Coordinator, Disaster and Crisis Management|
|Satish Kataria||Founder, Catapooolt|
|Vaibhav Lodha||Co-founder, ftcash|
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Entries to be sent individually or in a group of not more than 5 members.
- Everyone participating must have AAKAAR ID’s. If you don’t have one you can get one by logging on to our website: aakaariitb.in by clicking on Login/SignUp
- Only the group leader must register (for group entries) here
- After registering, the group leader must send a brief description about their idea and execution by clearly mentioning their sector/subsector name as header and AAKAAR ID before the deadline i.e 18th February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more details visit the website: www.aakaariitb.in
Here is a look back of AAKAAR 2017, have a look !!
Contact for any queries:
Ritesh Burde | email@example.com | 9762751808
Chetan Sharma | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8828290646
Dhanu Velchuri | email@example.com | 8688864247