Start-up Pavilion: An event for Existing and Proposed Start-Ups in the Aerospace and Defense Industry8 years ago Shalini B
Whether you are an existing startup or have just proposed your idea to the investors and are from the defense and aerospace industry, mark your dates and make your way to Novotel Hyderabad International Convention Centre from 30th November 2015 to 2nd December 2015 for the 2nd Defense and Aerosupply India exhibition.
All geared up after the previous year’s success, the Defence & Aerosupply India event is in full swing preparations for its 2nd grand year of the event. Quite similar to last year, this year also they will bring together international and local players to forge strong bonds and beneficial business partnerships, focusing on issues of defence, aerospace and strategy.
“More than ever before, India offers great business opportunities in the defence and aviation sectors. Government initiatives encourage innovation and investment, and the challenges facing
foreign investors in India are shrinking. All this means more business, more jobs, and further development of the Indian industries.” Says the welcome letter of the team of organizers. They are glad to be hosting this event in the state of Telangana and find the government here very cooperative.
Why to participate
This premier event provides a platform for:
- Focused pre-arranged B2B meetings
- Professional conference, highlighting trending topics on Synergy between Aerospace & Renewable Energy Industries, Propulsion Technologies, and Cyber Security
- Functional exhibition, including a Startup Pavilion
- Professional site tour
- Showcase your product to defence/aerospace industry attendees.
- Explore partnerships/OEM arrangements, and of course potential customers.
- Explore investment options.
- For proposed startups with in-depth research-technology and potential products in defence/aerospace the opportunity to explore options of joint development, leading to the establishment of a start-up company.
- WIN A FREE BOOTH: The best abstract submission will WIN a free booth at the Start-up Pavilion and the opportunity to make an oral presentation at the conference, all other selected abstracts will be eligible for a largely reduced exhibition participation fee.
The entire agenda for all the 3 days can be viewed in details on their official website.
The conference co –chairmen include Itzhak Nissan (Chairman and CEO
Meteor Aerospace Ltd.) and Dr. Vijay Kumar Saraswat (Full-time Member of NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India). Keeping in mind the grand success of last year, this year the event is going to witness 21 eminent personalities as speakers on different days. Few of the speakers would be –
- -J. Ahlers: General Manager – Proxivision, Germany
- Charles Huguet: Chief Procurement Officer – Stelia Aerospace, France
- Udit Narula: Senior Consultant, Aerospace and Defense – Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd., India
- Jayesh Ranjan: IT&C Secretary – Government of Telangana, India
- G Satheesh Reddy: Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri, Ministry Of Defence – Government of India, India
and many others!
If you are not a resident of Hyderabad and yet are flying down exclusively for this event, don’t worry about the accommodation. For accommodation reservations at special participant rates you click here and book your accommodations.
Abstract submission process
- Indian and International existing or proposed Start-up Companies are invited to submit an abstract to be reviewed for eligibility to exhibit at the Start-up Pavilion
- Abstracts must be submitted through the online submission system
- Official confirmation of abstract submission will be emailed to all submitted abstracts
- After the submission deadline a review of the submitted abstracts will be done
- On completion of the review, abstract submitters will be notified of the status of their submission
- Companies whose abstracts have been accepted will then be eligible to sign-up to the Start-up Pavilion
Conditions for abstract submission
- The deadline for the submission is 15th October 2015 , but you can still go ahead submit your abstracts
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official conference publications
- A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to 2nd Aerospace & Defence India 2015
So, go ahead and submit your abstracts TODAY. Don’t miss your chance to participate in this unique event designed exclusively for you and your startup. All the best.