SugarMaths: The mental Maths Program2 years ago Shalini B
I am sure majority of us will raise hands when asked: “do you hate maths?” How we wish maths could be more fun and we had an easy way to learn it? Right?
That’s the speciaility of startups – to make customer’s wish their command. And Hola! SugarMaths came was born to solve this ‘maths misery’ of students. Sugar Maths is a National Level Maths Proficiency Program based on cutting edge automated learning methodology and covers Maths topics at great depth and unmatched detail.
This startup is available on Facebook and Google apps – you can download the app and learn Maths with fun. It has several games that will test you on various maths related topics while you also learn new things. These games are purely educational basis and will allow the students to learn the subject while they have some fun.
Why choose SugarMaths?
This app is a full proof app designed in such a way that it not only gives the student a chance to learn while having some fun, but it also provides a 360 degree performance analysis at the end of the game. This analysis helps the students gain deep actionable insights through performance analytics for each of the below mentioned skills –
- Conceptual clarity: Determine whether you have developed basic clarity of the fundamental concepts underlying a given topic
- Numerical Ability: See if you are able to apply concepts to solve problems with increasing level of numerical complexity
- Focus: Understand your ability to focus on a topic for a sustained period of time that is required to master it
How does the service work?
Each topic in the app is divided into 9 belts – white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, red, brown and black. White is the first and as the level increases you have to reach black, which signifies the highest level. After a student achieves a Belt in a topic it is locked. The topic is unlocked again after an optimal brain consolidation gap. The gap can vary from 1 day to 8 days depending on the belt.
At Sugar Maths they have developed a proprietary methodology called Variable Keystone Active Space Technique (vKast) to improve learning. vKast is the synthesis of the latest developments in how various regions of the brain function to help learning and memorization. This technique not only leverages the concepts of Crystallized and Fluid Intelligence but also incorporates deep insights based on the psychology of motivation. SugarMaths guarantees a super brain if the student spends just 10 minutes per day on these super functionality games. Based on the level you par, the startup also gives away certificates.
SugarMaths membership: For 6months – Rs. 594
For 12months – Rs. 990
For 24 months – Rs. 1980
Benefits of membership:
- Complete coverage of maths curriculum from class 1 to class X.
- Structured questions in over 3000+ skills.
- Fun, interactive and colourful format.
- Intelligent and adaptive system aligned to your child’s ability, at it improves.
- Instant feedback to reinforce understanding of each concept.
- Regular e-mail updates on your child’s progress.
- Detailed, insighful reports indicating areas of strengths and and weakness.
- Certificates for children to print out as they achieve important milestones.
- Fantasy Rewards to keep children engaged and excited.