T-Hub Onboards New Service Providers to Accelerate the Growth of Startups in the Co-Covid Phase2 years ago Saritha Keshamoni
- T-Hub partners with nine leading companies to provide various growth-supporting services to its startups to navigate through unforeseen challenges.
- The collaborations are strategically done to suit the drastically changing needs of startups since the pandemic.
- The new service-providers along with the existing 70 service providers will help T-Hub startups to advance their daily operational tasks by providing a host of benefits.
T-Hub, which leads India’s pioneering innovation ecosystem, today announced that it is working with nine new leading companies to help its startups accelerate their growth during a pandemic by providing various operational services. It has joined hands with Cashfree, Cassixcom, CFO Bridge, Conduira, Fireflies.ai, Handysends, Lunchclub, Sapience, and The Legal Capsule as its premium partners. These new partners of T-Hub will support all its startups with a suite of services for efficient functioning and will be aligned to the drastically changing needs of startups to grow since the pandemic. This alliance benefits the service providers as well by giving them a platform showcase their offerings and establish them as reliable partners for our startups.
Ravi Narayan, CEO of T-Hub, said, “Our partnership with these new service providers is an effort to support our startups who are facing immense operational challenges because of the pandemic. Our startups have always been aided with world-class tools, guidance, libraries, and other services that has enabled them to cut operational costs and gain efficiency. These new partnerships will further help our startups to be confident with their technical, operational, and sales processes so that they can completely focus on innovation and impact at a global level.”
These nine companies have been added to T-Hub’s existing group of 70 service providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), DigitalOcean, and Google Cloud among others, which has been offering valuable benefits to the startups. These service providers enable T-Hub to create a strong entrepreneurial support infrastructure to aid in the long-term sustainability of startups, especially the early-stage ones. Each startup has different budgets and requirements, hence T-Hub has carefully curated this pool of service providers to propel startups on the path to success and makes them economically viable entities.
T-Hub’s service provider partners offers startups free credits and access to various service offerings starting from automating their management process to executing well-planned marketing strategies. After exhausting the free credits, the startups can continue to avail themselves of these services at an affordable price. T-Hub plans to explore such exclusive tie-ups to benefit startups continually.
Pritish Nair, India Lead, Lunchclub said, “The results of connections made through Lunchclub are truly inspiring: from co-founding companies, to raising funds or just advancing careers. We are on a mission to make networking easy, meaningful, and fun via AI-powered 1:1 video meeting. We are excited to be working closely with T-Hub to bring our market-leading product to help businesses of all sizes to make meaningful connections.”
Reeju Datta, Co-founder, Cashfree said, “We at Cashfree are committed to supporting and building a better ecosystem for Indian start-ups. Our partnership with T-Hub is a step in the same direction and we hope this will help the startups accelerate their growth. As a community, Indian entrepreneurs have held together and turbocharged their way through the pandemic, and we are sure we will successfully navigate the post-pandemic world as well.”
The service providers will also help the startups with digital marketing services to help their businesses grow. Through these services, T-Hub startups can automate their firm’s management processes and get a services platform to connect with their targeted customers.
Krish Kamineni, Founder and CEO, Fireflies said, “T-Hub is democratizing the startup experience for thousands of companies & founders. We are excited to partner with T-Hub to help startups capture those great ideas during meetings via Fireflies. We want to do our part in helping grow the community here in Hyderabad by making meeting intelligence software accessible to all.”
Gautami Raikar, Founder and CEO, The Legal Capsule said, “We are excited to partner with T-Hub and offer its contract management platform for Free to startups across the Country with its unique STARTUP PLAN. Startups will get access to contract templates with e-signing and digital stamping solutions.”
The nine new partners will provide benefits to startups in the following ways:
- CashFree: This full-stack payment solution provider will help T-Hub startups accept online payments and transfer payouts faster and easier. The company will levy zero transaction fees for the first six months for up to a total transaction volume of INR five lakhs on each product.
- Cassixcom: It is a next-generation marketing and IT services agency that will help deliver a wide range of offline and digital marketing services to T-Hub startups. It will support startups by creating a brand identity to a business concept through website design, social media marketing, motion, and graphic design, video production, and CassixHost – web hosting and domain-hosting solutions. 20% discount on their services
- CFO Bridge: It will provide finance transformation to T-Hub startups, which will enable the community to access quality finance talent at an affordable cost with CFO retainer services, transaction advisory services, which includes buy-side and sell-side valuation, due diligence etc. The startups will also get access to CFOs with 25-plus years of business experience and CFO Bridge’s extended ecosystem partners of private equity, Venture Capital firms, SME enabling support platforms, secretarial, legal professionals pan-India. 25% discount on their services
- Conduira: Conduira will help the T-Hub startups acquire the right talent and human capital for efficient functioning. They will enable recruitment assistance in hiring freshers through various forms, including digital internships and full-fledged recruitment drives. The startups can also avail of additional benefits like the Learning Management System (LMS) Platform for handling all recruitment-related activities and rich dashboards for tracking a candidate’s progress and performance.
- Fireflies: An AI voice assistant, Fred, from Fireflies will ensure that all the essential knowledge is made available post any virtual meeting to the T-Hub startup founders. Fred integrates with all the leading web-conferencing platforms in the world like Zoom, Google Meet, Webex, and Microsoft Teams, along with business applications like Slack and Salesforce. T-Hub startups can avail of a 15 percent discount on Pro or Business plans of Fireflies.
- HandySends: It will help T-Hub startups connect with the best cloud communications platform that can provide them with the resources to connect with their customers on any channel. HandySends, powered by Twilio SendGrid, is providing startups with discounted services. Additionally, the startups will be provided with whole onboarding support documentation with a live demonstration.
- Lunchclub: This AI-powered super-connector will help T-Hub startups make mutually relevant professional connections globally via video meetings. The service provider will help T-Hub startups unlock business opportunities, find investors, hire team members, and grow their professional network. T-Hub startups will receive exclusive Lunchclub points upon sign up.
- Sapience: The service provider will enable T-Hub startups to obtain a bouquet of services related to converting an idea to a commercially viable business proposition. It includes guidance for private equity funding, as well as handholding during the entire process. Sapience will also hold special classes for business concepts in marketing, finance, and organisation.
- The Legal Capsule: This Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform will enable T-Hub startups to automate their firm’s legal contract management process. The legal capsule will provide the support needed to close deals faster by helping draft contracts using an in-built editor tool or using pre-defined templates at no extra cost. It will also help in providing online stamp paper procurement and store and manage contracts on the cloud. Startups will also receive additional benefits like an automatic reminder for renewals, compliance alerts, internal team review workflows, cloud space, dedicated legal support on the go, and virtual company seal. 10% discount on all the plans