IoT is the in-thing in today’s technically connected global world of startups and entrepreneurs. Lot of people have already understood the benefits of this and are using this smart way while booming their startup.
In order to make more and more people aware of this technology that helps build connectivity existing network infrastructure, ThingsMesh is organizing a workshop on Internet Of Things. The workshop is a one day event, where things related to IoT using Raspberry Pi will be discussed and the participants will get a chance to work (either individually or in groups) live and implement things learnt during the workshop.
ThingsMesh is an Artificial Intelligence based cloud platform for IOT based applications.
Who can attend the event?
This workshop will be useful for the following set of audience –
- And anyone who is interested in IoT and electronics
During the workshop, the following topics will be covered –
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Python Programming : Basics and Intermediate
- GPIO Programming
- Temperature Sensor Interface with Raspberry Pi
- GUI Design to Interact with Home Appliances
- MQTT Protocols
- Mosquitto Broker Installation in Raspberry Pi
- Intra-network of Things Using Raspberry Pi
- Thingspeak IOT Cloud
- Sending and Receiving data to Thingspeak
- Thingspeak MQTT Broker
- Adafruit MQTT Broker
- Control Home Appliances from Anywhere in the world Students, Designers, makers, Engineers, Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists and Anyone with an interest in electronics and wants to learn should come along!Students, Designers, makers, Engineers, Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists and Anyone with an interest in electronics and wants to learn should come along!
Every participant will get all the kits during the training which they have to return back at the time of completion of the workshop. If anyone wants to buy the complete kit they can purchase it there.
What’s in it for participants?
By being there at the workshop, you will get
- Loads of experience
- Participation certificate
- Workshop documentation
Every participant will HAVE to get along a windows/linux computer/laptop and will have to have an android phone for app.
- When – February 12th 2017
- Where – CLOwork, Hitech City, Hyderabad
- Time – 10: 00 AM to 06: 00 PM
- Registration – Registration link will soon be updated. You can check the link here
If you have any queries contact ThingsMesh at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-8978394960.