India’s First : The Openness Days by Microsoft6 years ago Monika Guwalani
The world is an open source. And it’s time to unbound the open cloud.
With technology growing at such a rapid phase, you have a wide scope of learning. The Internet of Things, System of Engagement, Predictive Analysis, Python, Selenium and Spring and what not!
You have a one stop solution to all this.
Microsoft, in partnership with the Government of Telangana are here to support the Open Source software on Microsoft Azure and to empower you with the open cloud. They offer hyper-scale, hybrid enterprise grade cloud platform that supports a wide range of operating systems, languages, tools and frameworks. If you want to discover, how does Microsoft help creating this edge, we have the first ever edition of the Openness Days.
If you are a :
- professional developer
- Most Valued Professional (MVP) or plan to be a MVP soon
- Own/Drive/Participate in User Groups as a Leader or Contributor
- Cloud Professional including Developers, Testers, Architects & Technology Decision Makers
- Technology Enthusiasts who write code, and develop applications and solutions as a hobby
This is your haven.
This event will fetch you learnings about Microsoft Openness strategy and how Microsoft Azure is an open, broad and flexible cloud platform; a framework to build, move and manage Open Source workloads on Microsoft Azure and a great experience in moving various Open Source workloads to Microsoft Azure in our Hands-on Lab session.
To add to the illumination, you will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with key influencer’s, MVP’s, Community leaders and contributors, Developers, Architects and Technology Decision Makers. With them, you will dive deep and explore a plethora of interesting topics like Containerization, Dev Ops, Red Hat on Azure, Lift & Shift Open Source workloads and many more.
- Jump Start your career with the Microsoft Certification
- The Open Hack – March 21, 2016 (2:00 pm) : Invitation to Developers, Architects & Cloud Professionals. Build your own solutions and applications to leverage Microsoft Azure with the use of Open Source and Microsoft Technologies. The top 6 solutions win amazing devices and prizes tempted to a day of fun, coding, games and goodies.
- The Open Day – March 22, 2016 (9:00 am) : The Open Day will give you a 360 degree understanding of the Open Source offerings that Azure supports from Linux and Node.js to Java and PHP. A day devoted to learning and networking.
For those of you looking to explore the cloud, step up to India’s first Open Source on Azure Hackathon.
Venue : Marriott Hotel, Hyderabad
For more details, click http://www.microsoftopenness.com/openness-days.aspx