Startup Kickoff – Prestigious Brands, Premium investors, real advise and one forum1 year ago Shalini B
Need we say anything else? The tagline of this big event has it all. Powered by Entrepreneur India, this year marks the 7th edition of the Startup Kickoff event. STARTUP KICKOFF is a platform where Startups can come and pitch their Business plans to investors/ VC’s/accelerators and get feature it in Entrepreneur magazine. Having delivered 6 successful editions in Delhi & Mumbai with industry centric of Education & Retail, this year the event is all set to happen in Hyderabad.
This continuing event series aims at engaging progressive thinkers, influencers and entrepreneurs in a riveting discussion moderated by their Editor’s. The event provides a chance for hundreds of entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and learn how to strategically enhance business plans.
The 2 day event is divided into the following themes –
- Demo Zone: Bring your cutting edge technology or Product and be a part of this Innovations Showcase. There will be a focused exhibition area especially for creative solutions and best-of-breed products either looking at launchpad, distributors, retail and e – retail partners. An unmatched platform for selecting, promoting, coaching and making successful some of the game changing products the nation has ever seen. Out of all the participants, 8 semi-finalist will get to do a presentation at STARTUP KICKOFF Stage directly to the participating investors and delegates.
- Entrepreneur Pitch Room: THE PITCH ROOM is an exclusive platform, which will feature high potential companies, who have demonstrable products and are looking to raise investment. It aims to simplify your business funding and investing needs. Companies in Education space will come face-to-face with India’s leading investors to discuss innovative business ideas, structure deals, and network and develop a mutually beneficial relationship for success.
- The STAGE: THE PITCH PRESENTATION ROOM is an exclusive platform, which will feature high potential companies, who have demonstrable products or services and are looking to raise investment. It aims to simplify your business funding and investing needs. Companies will come face-to-face with India’s leading investors to discuss innovative business ideas, structure deals, network and develop a mutually beneficial relationship for success.
- Live Pitching on the Stage: Entrepreneurs will have 3-5 minutes speaking slot at PRESENTATION HALL to pitch their idea/story to the investors followed by 2 minutes of Q/A. Entrepreneurs can exchange ideas and learn how to strategically enhance business plans and immediately take action.
What’s in it for the participants?
Being a part of this 2 – day event, will get to you a platform –
- To pitch from of a panel of experts
- Raise growth funding
- Engage and network with like – minded people
- To be mentored by experts
- To get featured in the “Entrepreneur Media”
- When – 10th and 11th March 2017
- Where – Hyderabad International Convention Centre
- Registrations – to be a part of this event, call on +91 9311829031 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org