HydInstaMeet 2.1 – Art exhibition8 months ago Amita Sood
Hyderabad Instagram Meetup 2.0 was all about exploring your individuality and get the best version of ‘You’. Instagram is a social media platform to share your creativity, build a network of people with similar interests and collaborate. Art is one of the most therapeutic form of creativity that can be a visual treat to your eyes. Instagram is all about imagination, visualization and a great platform to exhibit any form of art through the medium of visuals.
HydInstaMeet2.1, encouraging the young artists to showcase their creativity out to the world.
Painters, Sketchers, Doodlers, Sculptors, MUAs, Microartists, you’ll get to see and admire different forms of art. Get mesmerized and inspired by the stunning creations of these artists, each with their own unique signature style. Also, it is an excellent opportunity to meet these artists and understand their work, what is the inspiration behind their art. You’ll get to network with these artists and explore any further opportunities for collaboration
Hyderabad is full of amazing talent in every field, so is the art.HydInstaMeet Team had a hard time hand picking artists whose creativity leaves you spellbound.
Here’s a sneak peek into some of the participants:
1. Tejo: The NIT dropout, Tejo is a doodle artist who captures the speeches, music and events on his canvas, live! He specializes in creating a blend of sketching and doodling. His forte is wall art and murals and he has exhibited his work at several forums across the country. He has been doodling since childhood and he says it makes him feel good. Recently, he showcased his work on 7 walls at a school in Raipur.
2. Gayatri: A medical student and the self-taught artist, who found solace in creativity at a point in time in her life when she was depressed. Her father says he would not go out on weekends, just spend hours to explore different forms of art inspired from nature and people. She has tried different mediums of art such as: pencil, charcoal, oil paints and soft pastels being her new-found love. She often posts her work on Instagram which has helped her get recognition for her work.
3. Vineet: The final year Mechanical engineer who combined his education with creativity in his own unique way by sketching cars. He started painting as a hobby and his work was showcased at Indian art gallery. He even enjoys calligraphy quotes and recently his Padmavati sketch got viral on Instagram.
4. Ashita: The software engineer who likes to solve problems, and her problem solving curious mind led her to explore colour pencil is the medium of art during her free time. She balances her married life and daughter perfectly with her aspirations. She says that every time she sketches, she feels relaxed and she doesn’t realize when 3-4 hours go away. She is new to the world of art and is all inspired and excited to exhibit her work at HydInsta art meet.
5. Tanmay: Every piece of work he creates takes about 30-60 hours of effort. He believes that there are 2 kinds of reality, the one we live in and the actual reality. There’s always a collision between that he likes to capture the same on his canvas. He never plans his drawings, he just pours out the thoughts in his sub-conscience minds and converts it into a beautiful reality. He got inspired when he saw another’s artists work and he realized that art is like different branches of a tree, its not black and white. He tried to implement styles of various artists and then finally after 3-4 years of practice, he discovered his own style.
Time: 25th Feb, 4pm-7pm
Venue: Tollgate, The Eating House, road no. 45 Jubilee hills.
Registration: Register yourself at www.hydinstameet.com
Click here to know Highlights of Hyderabad Instagrammers Meet 2.0